Determine Your Band Size
- To determine your band size, stand up straight with your arms at your sides.
- Holding the measuring tape parallel to the ground and just beneath the bust, measure from the back to the front.
- The tape should be snug against the ribcage without feeling tight.
- Check that the measuring tape is level in the back.
- Take the front measurement directly under bust (ribcage). Round to the nearest whole number.
- If the number is even, add four inches. If it’s odd, add five. Your band size is the sum of this calculation. (So if you measured 32 inches, your band size is 36. If you measured 33 inches, your band size is 38.)